Membership & Support
Members of NBDMHC enjoy a full year of great benefits and experiences including special events, programs, discounts and more, all while providing crucial support for the Museum’s programming and exhibitions. We invite you to become a new Member, renew your Membership, or share this unique experience with a friend or loved one by giving a Gift Membership today
For Gift Memberships, include the recipient’s contact information in the “comments” section located at the bottom of the “billing information” page. The gift giver’s (your) information should be entered in the “billing address” section.
For Family/Dual Level and above, please type the name of the second cardholder in the box above.
Your Member package including your personalized Member card(s) will be sent separately through the Member and Donor Services department.Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for delivery.
General Membership Benefits: One Year Unlimited to the Museum, 10% off dollworkshops , and Membership to Doll E Daze Project & Black Doll Collectors Club, 1 Guest @ 10% discount, Doll E Scoop Museum e-newsletter subscription, * 15% discount at the Museum Store * .
Individual Membership ($45)
General benefits for one adult.
(100% tax deductible to the full extent of the law)
Senior Membership ($30)
General benefits for one senior. Must be 62 years or older.
Student Membership ($20)
General benefits for one full-time student enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university. A copy of a valid student I.D. must be submitted with membership payment. Please call office for more info @774-284-4729
Family/Dual Membership ($60)
General benefits for two adults at the same address and three children or grandchildren (under 17 years) plus:·
Contributing Membership ($150)
All the benefits of Family/Dual plus: 15% off (1)Convention Package
Supporting Membership ($300)
All the benefits of Contributing plus:
* Admission for two guests when accompanied by the Member(s)
* 10% discount on museum facility rental
Sustaining Membership ($600)
All the benefits of Supporting plus:
* Invitations for two to one Upper Level Members event
* Admission for four guests when accompanied by the Member(s)
** Director’s Circle Membership** ($1,000 – $4,999)
All the benefits of Sustaining plus:
* Invitations for two to Upper Level Members events which include exhibition previews, lectures, educational programs, and insider tours of museums, collections,
* Recognition as a Director’s Circle Member
Director’s Circle Membership ranges from $1,000 – $4,999. You may join online at the $1,000 level or call 774-284-4729
**President’s Circle Membership** ($5,000 – $9,999)
All the benefits of Director’s Circle plus:
* Private use of the Main gallery for a business meeting or an intimate family gathering (excluding catering, A/V, security, and party rentals)
* Behind-the-scenes Collections Tour of the Museum for six, including areas not accessible to the public, by appointment
* Special recognition at the Black Doll Collectors Convention as a President’s Circle member
** Chairman’s Circle Membership **($10,000+)
All the benefits of President’s Circle plus:* Private use of the Museum for a business meeting or family gathering with the opportunity to have a director or curator speak to your guests (excluding food, beverages, and party rentals)* recognition as a Chairman’s Circle member Chairman’s Circle Membership starts from $10,000. You may join online at the $10,000 level or call 774-284-4729 to join at another level.Thank you for supporting the National Black Doll Museum of History & Culture.
Memberships are not discountable.
If you have questions regarding Membership to join by phone, or to purchase a gift membership, call the office at 774-284-4729. The office is open 10 am to 7 pm Tues-Sat . Gift memberships are not available online.