Corporate Partnership with the National Black Doll Museum of History & Culture is an opportunity to make a big impact at a small museum: engage the community and reach a diverse audience by supporting our special exhibitions and public programs with your sponsorship.
. Whether supporting one of our special exhibitions or community outreach programs, corporate sponsors enjoy significant brand visibility, out-of-home marketing and advertising, exclusive client entertainment, and on-site promotional opportunities. We work closely with our corporate sponsors to create custom-designed benefits that fit sponsors’ specific marketing and branding goals.
National Black Doll Museum is an extraordinary opportunity for companies with philanthropic goals related to cultural preservation and interpretation, youth development, community engagement, public programs, historical research, and more.
In the Boston Globe 2017 Museum Special Edition, the National Black Doll Museum of History & Culture was rated as one of the top ten must-see museums in New England.Sponsorships are crucial in supporting the museum’s unique exhibitions and public programs.
Sponsorships are available at a range of levels that correspond with a variety of distinct branding, corporate entertaining, and special access opportunities.
Sample benefits can include:
- prominent recognition and corporate logo placement on exhibition introductory wall panel, advertising, press release, website, signage, and collateral material;
- customized exhibition-related promotional materials;
- hosting private events at the museum;
- private tours of the museum’s collection and archives for company VIPs;
- and more! A benefits package can be tailored to suit a corporation’s individualized requirements and objectives.
There's a whole lot more happening at Our Museums
Our Blog & Events
Connect to National Black Doll Museum.
Join Our Newsletter Membership
Hey you, sign up it only takes a second to be the first to find out about our latest news and promotions…